How to import trips and activities data from TripIt
On version 2.17.8, Tripsy added a way for you to import all your TripIt data into the app. To do that, is very simple and secure.
Inside Settings, tap "Tripsy Sync", and then connect with your TripIt login. The login happens on the TripIt website, and then returns to Tripsy with an authentication token.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Tripsy have access to my TripIt email and password?
- No, Tripsy does not have access to your email and password. We utilize a temporary access token to retrieve data from TripIt, which can be revoked by you at any time.
- Does Tripsy make any changes to my TripIt account?
- Tripsy is designed to read the existing data in your TripIt account and does not add or modify any trips or activities.
- Does Tripsy automatically synchronize with my TripIt account for new data?
- Currently, Tripsy requires manual data import. You can do this by navigating to Settings → TripIt Importer and selecting "Import Data." We are considering the development of an automatic importer in the future.