How to add activities from the Share Extension
Using the Share Extension of Tripsy allows you to insert data from one app to your itinerary. In this example we are going to present how to use it from Google Maps on iPadOS, but the steps are also valid for iOS.
1. Find the "Share" button on the app.
2. If Tripsy is not present on the list, tap on "More" at the end of the list
3. Tap "Edit" on the screen that's showing the apps you have installed so you can customize with your preferences.
4. Find Tripsy, and tap on the "+" button, the app will jump to the top, where are your favorites.
5. Move it to the top if you want, then it will be the first option.
6. Done, now you can tap on Tripsy icon and use the Share Extension to add new activities to your itinerary. 💯